Li-ion Battery IP20 50W LED Emergency Power Pack For LED Lighting
|Place of Origin||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Pieces|
|Packaging Details||Carton Packing, 50/100 Per Carton, Color Box available, Pallet available|
|Delivery Time||5-15 Work Days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability||30000/ Month|
|Usage||Emergency Lighing||Battery Type||Li-ion Battery|
|Suitable For||5-50 Watt LED Type Lights||Emergency Duration||1-3 Hours|
50W LED Emergency Power Pack,
IP20 LED Emergency Power Pack
|Input Voltage:||110-265V AC 50/60Hz|
|Charge Time:||less than 24 hours|
|Mail Material of the Device:||Aluminum Alloy|
|Type of Connet Terminal:||Quick press terminal|
|Emergency Duration:||1/1.5/3 hours|
|Suitable Lamp type:||5-50 Watt LED lamps|
|Protect function||Over-charge, Over-discharge, Over-lade|
|Output:||200VDD, 3-4 Watt|
1. Before installing this device, please read the use guide first, wrong wiring and improper
wiring may lead to permanent damage to the device and may cause safety accident.
2. When AC mains supply available, the inverter charge the battery pack, trickle charge to maintain battery performance.
Sudden interruption of the mains AC, then the inverter converts DC battery powered to ensure that lighting and security;
3. This Inverter with multiple protection functions: over-charge protection, over-discharge protection, short circuit protection and over-load
4. In order to protection of the battery, please fully charge the unit for 24 hours after installation.
To extend battery life please charge the battery at least 1 time every 3 months when the device in stock.
5. Don’t install this emergency power pack in high temperature environment. Please ensure that the environment temperature is below 50℃,
and maximum case temperature(tc) not exceeding 70℃;
6. This emergency power pack use for LED lighting only, Do not for other using;
7. Normally, the battery building in can work 500 charge/discharge cycles
8. There is any problem during using the device, please contact with us for help.