Full Power 1-3 Hour LED Emergency Conversion Kit for Linear Light
|Material||Plastic||Light Source||For LED|
|Product Size||L140*W22*H30||Working Temperature(℃)||-20 - 50℃|
|Duration Time||1-3 Hours|
led emergency lighting conversion kits,
emergency lighting conversions
led emergency light conversion kit led emergency driver 220V for 5-40W LED Lamp
Our company is famous for high quality products in the industry, products are exported to various countries around the world, many customers are very satisfied with our products. We have more than 10 years of experience in producing emergency lights and emergency power, and we have 8 years of experience in exporting to USA, Germany, UK etc.
The company is equipped with professional teams, including domestic / foreign sales teams, professional engineers, product testing departments, after-sales service teams and operation teams.
Choose us, choose professional products.
|Input Voltage:||110-265V AC 50/60Hz|
|Charge Time:||less than 24 hours|
|Main Material of the Device:||Plastics|
|Type of Connet Terminal:||Quick press terminal|
|Emergency Duration:||1/1.5/3 hours|
|Suitable Lamp type:||5-50 Watt LED lamps|
|Protect function||Over-charge, Over-discharge, Over-lade|
|Output:||200VDD, 5-40 Watt|
1. Before installing this device, please read the use guide first, wrong wiring and improper
wiring may lead to permanent damage to the device and may cause safety accident.
2. When AC mains supply available, the inverter charge the battery pack, trickle charge to maintain battery performance.
Sudden interruption of the mains AC, then the inverter converts DC battery powered to ensure that lighting and security;
3. This Inverter with multiple protection functions: over-charge protection, over-discharge protection, short circuit protection and over-load
4. In order to protection of the battery, please fully charge the unit for 24 hours after installation.
To extend battery life please charge the battery at least 1 time every 3 months when the device in stock.
5. Don’t install this emergency power pack in high temperature environment. Please ensure that the environment temperature is below 50℃,
and maximum case temperature(tc) not exceeding 70℃;
6. This emergency power pack use for LED lighting only, Do not for other using;
7. Normally, the battery building in can work 500 charge/discharge cycles
8. There is any problem during using the device, please contact with us for help.